My lunch today! Korean glass noodles, (잡채 Japchae/Chopchae). Below is my simplified version of the korean glass noodles recipe, for a busy morning to prepare my lunchbox. Only used 30 mins!
90g korean glass noodle, boiled
1/4 carrot, thinly sliced
1/4 onion, sliced
1 small bunch of spinach, boiled
2 pieces of black wood ear mushroom, thinly sliced
1 shitake mushroom
1/2 small garlic, chopped
2ts sesame oil
2ts soy sauce
1. After boiling the glass noodle, rinse it with cold water.
2. In a large bowl, season the glass noodle with 1 ts of soy sauce, 2ts of sesame oil and 1ts of sugar.
3. In a frying pan, with medium heat, fry garlic till fragrant, then add in the sliced onion and fry for awhile.
4. Add in carrots, shitake mushroom, black wood ear mushroom and 1ts of soy sauce. Continue to fry with medium heat.
5. Add in the glass noodles and the spinach. Mix and fry everything together and you’re done!